ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIGHT NOW for us east coasters. I just flipped it on, it's a small block ford v8, they're estimating 400 hp. I'm recording it, and I'm going out to clean the car, either flip it on, or I'll try to update later. the show is called "gearz" or something along those lines. ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was just about to post this! but i was too busy watching the two previous episodes on their site :) 402hp in a miata ?!?! this is gonna be KRASS!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
where are you watching it? what is the site?

·
Registered
85 Posts
that would be awesome...

·
Registered
600 Posts
my friend texted me at 9 in the f%@!ing morning while i was asleep to tell me about it. i only caught the last few minutes tho. :(

EDIT: you can watch the episode on www.gearztv.com . all you have to do is sign up as a member and then u can watch the ep.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Torrent?! :mrgreen:

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts
402hp in a miata ?!?! this is gonna be KRASS!!!
We're lucky here in Tampa - we have three Miatas with 400+ HP:

1 - LS6 swap NB @ 420+ RWHP
1 - SC'ed 302 NA @ 400+ RWHP
1 - Race-built 2.0L turbo NA @ 617+ RWHP

Just sick!! Makes me want to start sourcing parts for an LS1/LS6 NA.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I watched the first episode where they rip the motor and various stuff out of the miata last night on TV. So are any more episodes with the miata out yet or is this first one the only one they have filmed/aired sof ar?
-Ryan

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Show is named Gearz, the hosts name is Stacy David. I've never owned a truck, but I found Stacy Davids first show "Trucks" oddly addictive. I like the guy as a host.

Show airs on ESPN2 Saturdays at 12pm EST.

This coming Saturday will be the fourth episode of the season; last weeks episode was only the second featuring the miata.

·
Registered
33 Posts
are there any pics of this " Race-built 2.0L turbo NA @ 617+ RWHP" car????

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts
are there any pics of this " Race-built 2.0L turbo NA @ 617+ RWHP" car????
I thought I had a link to his site, but ask PhatMiata..I'm sure he has a link. BTW, after some additional tuning, I believe the car made 640+ RWHP. The owner is a serious car nut. He also has a 990 RWHP Porsche Carrera.

·
CR.net Supporter
242 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
hey... he fit those big ass SLICKS with no pulling/rolling. You sportmax guys need to step your game up :p

-Jeremy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts