ClubRoadster.net banner

NA Door Card CAD/sketch-up files

13K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Fankyzene 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, I made these last year and didn't share them. Not sure anyone is interested but here is a copy of the sketchup files I sent to the cutter. I exported them to a CAD format (from sketchup) and he may have had to clean them up from there. Good luck.

I'm setting these free with an Attribution Share Alike license.

Hope this helps.
<3

Scale vertical to 14.25"... or as you see fit.

(mod note: dead links, sorry folks)

See less See more
#7 ·
Sketch-up will export a DWG fairly easily. The only problem with sketchup is it doesn't have a true ellipse, so be conscious of this when exporting. I think I have my spline setting high enough that it doesn't matter but just double check that you don't get jaggy edges on speaker grille... assuming you want the speaker grille.

Anyone used this yet?

#14 ·
Baron340 what an ego you have. How do you even fit in a miata? This site is part of the car HOBBY!!! The word hobby is something affiliated with fun! It's an understatement to say talking to slolx50 in that manor was not necessary. I got news for you, they are door cards, get over yourself.

#18 ·
Don't have to be right, but Thank You, Really! I did learn to look at the dates, as I never thought to and I learned what Bump meant. (I always wanted to know). I get upset sometimes when people seam real hard on other people as like I said it's part of a hobby and meant to be fun. I'm permanently disabled with back issues and the meds I take make me even more sensitive at times as well. It's tough being an OG in a YG's world!!! Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.