ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this done? I have the Aero-dramatics door pulls from my NA and like them alot more than the stock pulls on my 2000 se. Before I get deeper into this project I am curious if I will be the guinea pig for doing it first. I am aware custom door panels will be needed and that is no issue at all.

Any thought are appreciated.

·
Registered
11,686 Posts
I've seen NA interior swaps in NBs before. If I remember right the door panels swap just fine between the generations.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anything can be done with enough time, effort, and $$$
Certainly true, all of the above are not a issue. I imagine, if anything it will be drilling some new holes in the door.

I was just about to start this project but since ktd wants to do it, I guess I'll just let him do it first. ;)
haha, Thanks! However you may beat me to it. But i'll see what I can dig up this next week and go from there. I'm fairly lucky that there is a large junkyard 15 minutes from the house that has 15-25 miatas on tap at any given time(mazda-nissan heaven).

·
Supporting Member
1,146 Posts
;)

I've gotten as far as thinking about it so you're already way ahead by posting about it. Like you, I would prefer the NA pulls to the NB, especially the Aero version but I've never actually had one in my hand and held it up close to my NB handle.

And who opened the goat locker? The only time they come out is when the coffee runs out. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've seen NA interior swaps in NBs before. If I remember right the door panels swap just fine between the generations.
I have seen the panels done, but I haven't seen the NA style door pull in the car. The cars I have seen Have used the NB door pulls.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts