1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

picked up a new miata 2 weekends ago,
and after removing the hard dog sport bar it had in it,
i noticed it has a Flyin' Miata dual exhaust now the only info i could find on it was this
http://www.miata.net/products/ptm/ptm9704.html

Anyone know what these things go for used seeing how they aren't available anymore?

Any advice is appreciated
just trying to get a few bucks back in my pocket from parts i don't need

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'd be interested in this and I'm local, therefore I can't offer an unbiased price. But I will say that no one seems to respond until you post a picture of your item and a ton of specs. Also, FM had two NA Miata dual exhausts over the years one for turbo cars and the other for naturally aspirated do you know which this is?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be interested in this and I'm local, therefore I can't offer an unbiased price. But I will say that no one seems to respond until you post a picture of your item and a ton of specs. Also, FM had two NA Miata dual exhausts over the years one for turbo cars and the other for naturally aspirated do you know which this is?
I'd imagine this is the N/A version and not the turbo version because i know the turbo versions are usually insanely loud on N/A cars and this thing is delightfully smooth

Why are you wanting to get rid of it?
I have a DP6061 on my missile car and a CorkSport sitting in the box waiting to go on the new car

Probably $250-$300 picked up depending on condition. It's not like they were sought-after anyway.
Thanks thats better news than i was expecting, yeah i know duals are more of an "old guy" thing lol

Because his other exhaust is more gangsta nawh mean lol
My man B-Mar knows ^^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts