ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forums, but I'm a heavy lurker. Been researching as much as possible since the day I got this car. Onto the details, it's a 1990 Miata, 92k Miles, FRESH paint, Garage Vary (think its a replica) front lip, Roll bar, and door bars, ugly wheels. I just moved to Houston roughly a month ago and I'm looking to meet some new cool people, and I must say, I've never seen such genuine people as on this forum! My username 1990hatch is what I use across all forums so people may notice me. Onto pictures.

These wheels will be for sale, as soon as I can afford new ones, or get the stock ones from the PO. I believe they are 15x7 +15. Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Spring. Not sure on the roll bar, its got caution tape on it which I have yet to remove. Put on by PO. I've owned this car for about 3 weeks and have only driven it like 100 miles MAYBE. I never leave the house as I have no friends here and I dont want to get lost LOL. Also, I'll be on the market for a hardtop soon.

·
··
4,227 Posts
I live in Spring. Not sure on the roll bar, its got caution tape on it which I have yet to remove. Put on by PO. I've owned this car for about 3 weeks and have only driven it like 100 miles MAYBE. I never leave the house as I have no friends here and I dont want to get lost LOL. Also, I'll be on the market for a hardtop soon.
Goodluck finding one reasonably priced. Heads up theives are targeting them nowadays, sucks.

·
··
4,227 Posts
Well yeah lately some entire cars but some folks have had just their hardtops and other hard to find accessories (certain cupholders and other things) stolen right off their cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Houston is full of thieves and always has been. I usually stay up late and have a keen ear for listening for those types of things. The dogs across the street also help alert me. I'm not too worried about them, unless they specifically want to catch a couple slugs. The car will mainly be my winter car and I'm looking to upgrade just before summer. May keep this one around though. I could always swap in my SR20, or 1JZ.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just be patient and you'll find one nearby. I bought mine from a guy in the Woodlands for $850.
Oh yea. I'm in no rush. I'm looking at wheels and coilovers first. I am looking for new friends though. It you Houston guys wanna get together and hang out and have a cookout or something I'm totally down. I'm all about
Meeting good new people and I have a decent amount of
Mechanical background. Im all about helping. And we can drink some tequila! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts