ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Taste cannot be bought.
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to put an NA front lip on a '99 NB. Seems like it would fit, although the ends of the lip may have to be played around with/trimmed a bit.

I love black front lips so I will probably end up doing this. When it comes time to purchasing one, I was thinking of just asking a local NA owner if they wouldn't mind meeting up and test fitting it before I buy one.

If it ends up not fitting to my liking, I'll just buy the NB front lip and spray it with bumper trim paint (semi-gloss).

So has anybody done it or seen it done? Thanks in advance.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Huh thats funny as I was thinking the same thing while walking out to my car this morning after work.

Although the NB lip is rather sexy itself....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm looking to put an NA front lip on a '99 NB. Seems like it would fit, although the ends of the lip may have to be played around with/trimmed a bit.

I love black front lips so I will probably end up doing this. When it comes time to purchasing one, I was thinking of just asking a local NA owner if they wouldn't mind meeting up and test fitting it before I buy one.

If it ends up not fitting to my liking, I'll just buy the NB front lip and spray it with bumper trim paint (semi-gloss).

So has anybody done it or seen it done? Thanks in advance.

and i too! anybody??????????? :roll:
thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts