ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last of my Miata parts are my die-cast and Cars sets, haven't had these out for a few years so I might as well clear these out as well. Pictures are at the bottom of the ad, if you need more of a particular one let me know.

(2) SDCC Rescue Squad Mater sets with Rescue Squad Mater and Dalmatian Mia and Tia, both in the package and never removed. Display boxes are both in good shape and intact still with working "flames" - $60 each

(1) Rescue Squad Mater 4-Pack, with burnt McQueen, Dr. Mater, and Nurse Mia/Tia, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $35

(1) Rescue Squad Mater 4-Pack with Rescue Squad Mater, Dalmatian Mia/Tia, and Rescue Squad Chopper, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $35

(1) 3-Car Gift Pack with Chick Hicks and Chick Fan Mia/Tia, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $20

(1) Movie Moments with blue Dinoco Mia/Tia, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $20

(1) Movie Moments with red Mia/Tia, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $25

(1) Dinoco Dream Gift Pack, Bling Bling McQueen with gold Mia/Tia, new in box and never removed, display box is in good shape - $20

(2) Hot Wheels, NA, one yellow with green wheels and pink interior, one yellow with regular chrome wheels and pink interior, loose in good condition - $1 each

(1) Micro Machine 1/110 scale, NA, yellow, loose without packaging, good condition - $5

(1) Tyco Magnum 440-X2 electric racing car #34, NA, new in package - $25

(1) Hot Wheels "Getty", still in plastic - $5

All my parts are located in Hawaii so I need to charge for shipping which isn't as bad as most would think. I'll let the buyer decide the type/speed of shipping and options. The more you buy though I'll be able to combine shipping.

Also if someone wants to make an offer on the bulk I'm willing to listen.

Best contact method is to PM me.

From top left down: Yellow Jikajosha (sold), Black Boss Coffee (sold), White Herpa (sold), White/Silver/Red Kyosho (sold), Yellow MM, Blue MM (sold)
Second row: Red HW (sold), Yellow HW, Yellow HW w/green wheels, Blue Motormax (sold), Blue Del Prado (sold)
Third row: Red Tamiya (sold), White Ebbro (sold)

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of this should fit in the "fit and ship" USPS boxes

Large boxes are $15.45 and should easily fit a few of the bigger cars

Medium boxes are $11.35 which is probably what I'd send the Ebbro in

Small boxes are $5.35 and is what I'd send the small ones in

If anyone wants confirmation numbers it's .75 and insurance starts at $1.85

I prefer to use paypal which takes a small chunk as well so I'd recommend you buy a bunch to save on shipping!

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, if anyone is interested in anything non-Miata related I have a bunch of other cars ... Ferrari's, Lamboghini Miura's, Shelby Cobra's and Daytona Coupes, Alfa GTV, MG, Lotus Elan and Elise, Cougar's, AMX's, Bugatti, Alpine, 70 Trans-Am's, + more ... just ask me in a PM and I'll see what I got and I'll figure out a price.

Thanks,

Denny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts