ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys ... sold my Miata off since I'm getting close to transferring back to the mainland. The new owner didn't want a few pieces plus it's time to clear out the garage and yes, all these parts are located in Hawaii but shipping for the small stuff isn't that bad ... so here's my list so far:

Set of 4 BBS RZ's - no curbs, fresh paint and clear, fresh BBS pucks that still have the plastic protectors on them; 4x100, +30, and 14x6.5" - $450

Floor mats - ordered from cocomats.com for around $170 last year, perfect shape, the color is Jaspe and they look good in either black or tan interiors - $90

Bell Sprint Mag helmet - ordered from saferacer last year, only worn twice! Snell SA2010, black, adult large, no scuffs or scratches - $160

Magnetic Gumballs - number 33 in black with white back, STR in black with gold back, only on the car twice - $25

Cam cover (valve cover) - fresh black with polished letters, this is for the NA 1.8 only, has guides and bolts too - $100

Roadster polished door sills - "Roadster" is in green vice the usual black, good shape, minimal scratches and dents - $100

NA door pull/arm rests - have both driver and passenger sides, perfect shape $35

All my parts are located in Hawaii so I need to charge for shipping which isn't as bad as most would think. I'll let the buyer decide the type/speed of shipping and options.

Best contact method is to PM me. I'll add more if I find anything else laying around, prices are OBO.

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
post pics of everything...you're breaking the rules...

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Autocross special" - Helmet and free gumballs ... $150!

"Interior makeover" - Polished sills, cocomats, and door pulls ... $200!

Both these would be fairly cheap to mail as bulk items if you're not in a hurry.

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still have a couple of parts left:

Cocomats - $90 (would have to check shipping costs)

Polished "Roadster" sills - shipped parcel to the mainland US $105

Black cam cover with bolts - shipped parcel to the mainland US for $115

Will throw the gumballs in free with the helmet - shipped parcel to the mainland for $150

The BBS's would be $100 parcel to the mainland US ... will let them go for $400 (500 shipped)

Wouldn't think the door handles would be more than $10 or so parcel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts