ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

By "brand new" I don't mean it's been used for a few months and cleaned to look new. After it was made, it's only been felt by the soft hands of me. I don't even think the guys at Racing Beat touched it. I heard the staff there was replaced by robots ever since Skynet became self aware on August 29, 1997.

Being that this is still new, I'm going to offer a one time payment plan of $74.99 plus shipping.

If I was Racing Beat, I wouldn't settle for anything less than $98 plus taxes AND shipping which roughly comes out to $118. However, I'm not. I'm just a guy who's more interested in hard parking than actually getting any use out of my car.

Courtesy of RB's website:

http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Suspension/54009.html

Courtesy of my telephone:

Show your woman or man or transgender significant other that you're more than just a sexy beast in the bedroom. Show them how a real man likes his rear control arms to be braced by white powder coated sexiness. Show them you care.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All kidding aside: God will answer your prayers... As long as your prayers are sent through PayPal.

And for the hard parkers, this **** looks pretty damn sexy on lowered Miatas. I haven seen one on a lifted Miata so it's very possible it'd look good there too.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Don't you have to do some kind of mod to it to make it fit 1.8 NAS? I remember reading up on a while back

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Shipped to 30214?

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Don't you have to do some kind of mod to it to make it fit 1.8 NAS? I remember reading up on a while back
You would have to trim some notches into the lower corners of the RB brace to clear the mounting tabs for the OEM subframe ladder.

Bump for a some Racing Beat goodness.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You have some hilarious ass for sale ads, son! If it's available, I'll take it! PayPal ready.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the interest gentlemen. I've let those who PM'd me know where they are in "line."

I'll send PMs in the morning with USPS shipping quotes. Just to be fair to everyone, the first person to PayPal gets it, regardless if I whispered sweet nothing's in your ear or not.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shipping prices PM'd.

As stated, I'll go in order of PM's received.

Thanks again.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just in case (no particular order):

32935. * 15

87544. * *10

11223. * 15

30214. * *15

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The countdown has started. Please be fair to the others and respond in a timely manner.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i bought it. thanks

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold. Thanks guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts