Payment: Paypal/Cash Money.
Trades: Make Offer.
Shipping: Yes. FREE!
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ Email: [email protected]

1) Silver OBX Racing Underdrive Pulley. ($50.00 Shipped/Paypaled)
~ Pulled off of a friend's 1999 Engine.

2) Silver Lightweight Aluminum SRMotorsports/Indigo Water Pump Pulley. (SOLD!)
~ Pulled off of a friend's 1999 Engine, should fit all 94-02 engines (verification is your responsibility.)
~ Only one I have seen, and little info pops up from it making me believe it has been discontinued. Main site of the item brings up this 3 piece kit for $400: SRMotorsports and this site only shows the main pulley: Here. They still seem to be made for the protege: Here. Those who have used it have seemed to enjoy it. Why not add some Rare bling to your engine bay that no one else will have!

3) Unmodified Exhaust Cam from a 1994 1.8L. (SOLD!)
~ Can be used for the notorious Exhintake Modification.

Items are packed and currently ready to ship. I will ship via FedEx Ground or USPS to the conjoined United states with shipping prices included in the prices above. Great care is taken in packing on my part to make sure what you see is what you get. I will ship to Canada, Hawaii and Alaska at true shipping cost, please PM me your shipping code for proper estimate. I know I do not have a high post count but I just joined the miata community not to long ago, but I anticipate building some rep within the community. Here is a little feedback from my old Nissan forum that I did most of my selling on:

Thank you and happy shopping,

Ryan

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hmm. I like the water pump pulley. Does it use the same belt or does it need the matching alternator pulley?
I just messaged my friend to ask for you. I know he did not run the matching Alternator pulley because I have the Alternator (I bought the whole long block from him) and do not believe he used any special belts, but to insure i get you all correct info I will await his reply and PM you.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just messaged my friend to ask for you. I know he did not run the Alternator pulley because I have the Alternator (I bought the whole long block from him) and do not believe he used any special belts, but to insure i get you all correct info I will await his reply and PM you.
PM'ed. He does not recall using any special belts.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Long time success has been seen with both of these pulleys. Here are quotes from a UD Pulley thread from this very site concerning the pulleys in which I am selling. Also if you are not inquiring to purchase either of these items, please do not post in my thread.

Thank you.

I've had an under drive pulley on my 2000 for 3 years and no problems. And its not stock. It has, intake, headers, timing advance, power card for fuel, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, Stage 2 intake cam, adjustable cam gear on exhaust cam, Walbro 190 fuel pump and a lightend flywheel.
i have a unorthodox racing crank pulley,faster revs and less strain on crank, Mopar folks over at DTforums live by the UDP(Under Drive Pulley) i had one on my modded 99 neon and could tell alot on the revs and the takeoff,i have not had any issues on either carwith running pulley kits.
i have the pulley kit from sr motorsports. pulley kit was for the crank, alternator and water pump. i installed them about three years ago and running NA. the gains were moderate but i've never had a problem with them after the install. from what i've read (i think from m.net), changing the crank pulley won't do any damage to the engine unless you're running 200 hp or over. so if installed correctly you should be fine. i like them a lot
yea i redline it a fair amount. it's an nb, 1.8L
i put the pulleys on at around 80k and have 119k miles on it now and still runs very well :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so that water pump pulley... is it reduced diameter or stock size?
Twibs, water pump pulley is stock sized but reduced weight. It it roughly half the weight of the stock pulley and weighs in at .60lbs. I am at work right now so I can not post the picture comparing the diameters however if you text me at the number above I will be happy to send it to you.

Thank you.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Final bump before making new thread adding more parts. Price now dropped on the OBX Pulley. Willing to trade, plus cash, for aftermarket adjustable sway bar endlinks [949/Racing Beat] or upgraded differential bushings [New only]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.