·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
if only I had the cash:( btw what sparco is that?
+1... if these are still available in a year.... :fp: why do i have to be broke now... sighs

the sparco looks like the Sprint V

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Sparco is a Sprint V. As noted above, some will modify the seats for the slot for 5/6 pt harnesses. Others will route the lap straps over the front edge of the seat to avoid modification. Not as safe, but pretty common for those who use harnesses more for looks vs. track time. You can simply use the stock belt. Unbolt bottom connection, run it through the outer shoulder hole and reattach. It will comfortably cross your body like stock position.

Thanks for the other compliments.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Holy. Titties.

Man.......GLWS. Its times like these where I wish I was rich/out of school already (so I could justify putting myself into $900 of debt lol)

·
Registered
80 Posts
What kind of bracket and rail you use on Sparco SprintV?
How's sitting position and how low does it sits?
If you don't mind me asking, I'm about to purchase SprintV.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind of bracket and rail you use on Sparco SprintV?
How's sitting position and how low does it sits?
If you don't mind me asking, I'm about to purchase SprintV.
I'll PM you after work on the Sparcos. I'm hoping to keep the focus here on the Exige seats.
I see there is a set of non Probax Elise seats that just entered the for sale section askihng $1200. Considering the differences in make and condition, mine seem like a relative bargin by comparison. I know it is still alot of $$$. Seriously though, someone could buy these, use them, and get their money back out later.

Anyway, up she goes...

·
Registered
496 Posts
ahhhhhhh i want these.
free bump for dope seats.
so tempting... these are screaming at my paypal account...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes please help me out on information with sparco seats.
I'll be waiting.
Also GLWS!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just FYI, I bought a new set of Exige Probax through Hangar 111 last August. The pair cost $3300, and after seven months of waiting, my order was finally cancelled. The Exige is no longer in production, and all Lotus production is mow geared toward the not for USA Evora. This set is a relative bargain at the price. Note: all Exige seats come with the fifth belt hole (sub belt) already to be cut out. Hanger 111 sells a very neat part that then goes over the uperside. The part is only about $20. I would dearly love to buy the sliders, let me know if you want to sell them separately.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Surprised these are still available. Compared to the current lotus seat offerings on cr.net, they are a bargain..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Surprised these are still available. Compared to the current lotus seat offerings on cr.net, they are a bargain..
I agree, but it is still alot of money. I figured it will take finding the right buyers.

BTW. box is 25-25-42 and would be about 55# with both seats and all packing materials.

·
Registered
341 Posts
These look phenomenal! Wish I could justify the price instead of saving for my build. Hopefully I'll find something like this next summer when I'm tackling this aspect. Free bump for you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts