ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did you ever get rid of your visors in your NA and NB Roadster and now have a gaping hole you can’t stand? Introducing !n-joy Visor Blanking Plates.

Two ways to order, either:
  1. Visit injoycarlife.com and order straight from the website.
  2. Order through CR.net:
    • PM me (VagaXt) how many sets you want
    • PM me (VagaXt) what color(s) you want
    • Send Paypal payment ($16 per set as PERSONAL --> PAYMENT OWED) to [email protected] with your shipping address and your CR.net screen name in the comment box
If you have any questions and comments about this product and order, feel free to ask either me or Leon (Sin-Tek). Thanks.

Price: $16 per set (shipped)

One set includes:

• Two (2) visor blanking plates
  • Four (4) 4mm flush-fit Allen key screws

Features:
  • Made of water-jet cut, 1/8” 6061 aluminum
  • Compatible for all NA and NB (1990-2005) Miatas
  • Currently available in eight (8) standard colors: flat bronze, flat black, gloss black, white, red, neon green, neon orange and brushed aluminum
  • Custom colors are available by individual request by PM

·
Registered
191 Posts
i would almost delete my visors just to get these, but i kinda need em when tha sun is blinding me. good looking product though!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Definitely considering getting these. I pulled my visors out of the plates a month ago, because the visors are worthless in my car, and they have those ugly holes in the middle of the plates. Just need to get myself moved so i dont have to worry about moving out before these would show up.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drifter2be said:
Definitely considering getting these. I pulled my visors out of the plates a month ago, because the visors are worthless in my car, and they have those ugly holes in the middle of the plates. Just need to get myself moved so i dont have to worry about moving out before these would show up.
Drifter2be, glad you are interested in the visor plates.

Whenever you are ready, be sure to order by PM, as said in the last part of the OP.

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
ill be getting these after i deposite my check

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to be clear, the "flat black" color is actually flat bronze. The bronze shows up in sunlight and looks flat black in the shade/dark places. If you want black, the black is glossy, as shown in the photos.

We are working on getting an actual flat black as a future, so if there is interest to get that color, let us know so we can stock up on the powdercoat and use it as a standard color ASAP.

- Sonny

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Order Placed!

Are these produced and ready to ship, or will they need production time?
They are ready to ship starting next week when the flush Allen screws arrive. That's the only things holding us up. The visor blanking plates have already been cut and are ready.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
would u also possibly sell these at kinod meets so we don't have to deal w/ shipping?
Great idea. I do attend almost every week, so that is possible. However, since I'm in Norcal with Leon right now, I won't be at KINOD until the one on the 23rd.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
demoniam said:
Stickers. Everyone's doing it. Then you can be famous on rollbars across the country.
We will send !n-joy logo vinyl to you with your order of visor plates. Don't worry, we got you covered.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow these are the best looking blanks Ive seen. And the radio blanks are the best of those Ive seen. !n-joy you need to make some stuff I need. Anyone that buys these pieces from other companies is stupid.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
icantthink4155 said:
Wow these are the best looking blanks Ive seen. And the radio blanks are the best of those Ive seen. !n-joy you need to make some stuff I need.
We think so too. Also, let us know what stuff you do need and maybe they will be made. Send requests via PM or the official products/company thread.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts