ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question for the NA guys...

are the mirrors different between years for the NA miatas? i see some NA's with the black rubber molds around the edges. and some other NA's with a fully painted housing. i have a 1994 NA with the "fully painted" type mirror...

help me end this confusion! #-o

kepani

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
the manual mirrors seem to weigh next to nothing, while the power mirrors seem to be heavy enough you can really hurt somebody. the nice thing about the power mirrors are that people bumping em don't throw the mirrors off.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
only thing with the manual mirrors that i think might be bad is that over time they get loose and will move around a lot more. *but i don't own the manual mirrors so i don't know*

kepani-who just gave da laguna a bath today...:)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
only thing with the manual mirrors that i think might be bad is that over time they get loose and will move around a lot more.
Most NA have high-miles and 10+ years of service under their belt and it hasn't been an issue so far. Plus the joint could easily be tightened if loose.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
only thing with the manual mirrors that i think might be bad is that over time they get loose and will move around a lot more. *but i don't own the manual mirrors so i don't know*
Actually what happens on the Miata is the manual mirrors get frozen, and you can't move it anymore!!!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts