ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i fear i may be an idiot and this might actually be supposed to happen?

only have the car a few days, its a 95 eunos s special edition i think(red interior, nardi wheel, bbs rims etc)

everything was working fine on the car, was messing around with the light and popup button and when i switched lights off the passenger side light is stuck halfway down.

if i switch the lights on it lights up ok, but when i turn light off only drivers side moves.

have i hit a switch i shouldnt have or something, or is the motor worn down on that side or soemthing?

is there a manual override or something.

cheers and sorry, this is my first eunos.

Rob

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats not supposed to happen. The motors are not made for lots of cycles in a row as they will get hot. Try pushing the button with the lights off. Have a friend touch or listen to the motor in question. Pull out the multi-meter and check the connections for power. There is a manuel over ride built into the top of the motor. Pull the cap off of it and turn the red knob. The motors are the black objects comming out the side of the light housings.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys, took the rubber top cap off the manual twisty knob and closed it all the way, seems to have sorted it. they go up and down perfectly now.

i think it might actually have been the rod that holds the bonnet open that was jamme din it, as when i opened bonnet it popped out, and the little holder for the closed end is at the back of the light.

sorted now anyways, cheers lads.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts