ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what scuff plates are available for NA?

is there a factory plastic constructed piece that is wide like the steel scuff? i've seen only the small plastic one.

·
CR.net Supporter
228 Posts
From what I have been told the NB plates can easily be modified to fit an NA

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Bill, if I ever post something about anything interior-related that is hard to find, remind me to just PM you....lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have some metal ones that say Miata that I got off one that was freshly totalled at the junkyard. :mrgreen: it was a sunburst, that **** was gone/stripped in days. They sold the perfect low mileage engine and tranny for like 600

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i heard that NA ones will work on NB but not the other way around. something about NA sills and the scuffs being wider than NB counterparts.

not really seeing much there as far as scuffs although the cf one is fine, those get beat to $&*()*@# fast #-o

bill how expensive is it getting something off the japanes yahoo auctions? ive wanted to get parts from there, but the cost that middle men charge is innnsane.

while we're talking about scuffs, what about headlight covers? the stock ones are heavy.. maybe aluminum replacements? all ive seen are uhhh the fg ones with air ducts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts