ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This group buy has been Pre-Authorized by the Site Admin, carry-on! (PhatMiata) :)

GB Closed..... for now =)

$55 USD for a set :cool:

NA Tow Points Group Buy
Tow points are for NA (NB soon to come)
6061 anodized red. mount to stock points with stock hardware. they are SCCA and NASA compliant.

Shipping info
picks ups welcome
$5 Domestic
$11 Mexico/Canada
$13 everywhere else

Hardware. If you need the Hardware let me know. I can send you new hardware for about 5 bucks more.

PM me if you want more info i will start a list for those who want to be in this group buy.

Thanks

RyokuRob
cell 562.682.3761
"[email protected]" Paypal

here is two pic's are the ones from my car. The ones im selling do not have the words "ryokuracing.com" around the eyelet

WHO WAS IN GB1!

1 Maikeru *received*
BracedEunos
*received*
3 Pansyboy8
*received*
4 Shlammed *recevied*
5 j-radvw
*received*
6 Redcat 45 *recevied*
7 Flyineunos *
received*
8/9 Sixace *received*
10 Mosquitos *recevied*
11/13 Bought at Kinod

14 Samsonhsc
*received*15 Mad Doc *received*
16 TheJollieRoger *received*

17 Latchkeykid
*received*
18 Miata Racer *received*
19 JohnnyMo
*received*

WHO'S IN GB v2.0!

1 Miata_Jai *Received*
2 grassyknoll

3 strictly_S *Received*

4 lok502 *Received*
5/11 Minime
*Received*
6 Base- 1
*Received*
7 Lt. Dan
8 Navadabob
*Received*
9 Stevin
10 Sully
*Shipped*
12/13 At KINOD
13 Muzdaman
*Shipped*
14 Gigglesnirt *Shipped*
15 Fluidontrack
16 VtecMX5 *Shipped*
17 Big Ben
*Shipped*
18 Munique
*Shipping Today*

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
thats a great idea

also will the writing be on them like the on car pics or will they come without. With that last picture is the rear towhook mounted in the middle area of mounting holes, bottom or top. I just basically want to know if I could actually adjust it higher some since I have a rear bumper cutout

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
how long is this GB going to last? Might be down for a set nxt month...I can pick up @ KINOD.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,118 Posts
These are pretty sick! Never ran a tow hook like this. Will the front be interrupted by an intercooler? If not then I am in.

Also...I am running a Simpson rear flush bumper. You would not happen to know if the tow hook might hit the bumper?

-Anthony

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Welcome Rob! Your sponsorship has been approved!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sluts 4
the first pic is the actual sets im selling, so the writing on them is the writing you see. The rear hook (overall 3.1/8) sits right about at the frame when using the lower most holes. (make sence?) which puts the hook 3.3/8 inches below the frame. the pic has it as high as it goes.

jdm Slick
not sure yet. i will most likely just do it from date to date. but feel free to try and start another one next month.

krysdafur
6061 dosen't like to bend so much. also it weakens the part no matter what martial you use.

BracedEunos
not sure. a way to check is to see if the stock shipping points hit or ar in the way. from the pics I see I don't think the rear hook would inter fear with it. (pic from underside?)

timallen
Thanks

ChaserAero
Both point can mount on either side

·
Supporting Member
2,089 Posts
Those are badass. I was going to get Mazdaspeed tow hooks, but I might spring for these instead.

P.S. I tried to look up your website, but it says it's expired......

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks and Done.

also if you send me a deposit via paypal send me your screen name as well too. thanks

·
Registered
674 Posts
is the price for the pair of tow hooks, or individual tow hooks?

1 - 20 of 367 Posts