ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ill try to keep the words to a minimum and pictures to a maximum... XD (hopefully i dont exceed my photobucket bandwidth)

purchased as a project (blown motor but turbo and caged)

Godpeed Turbo kit

Megan EZ streets

Turbo kit was using FPR so this will be set up soon. DIYPNP, wideband 02, rx7 injectors, etc.

Hollow spokes for temporary use.

Donar car for replacement engine

pulled

then gutted and removed (interesting method)

LOLOLOL

Interior before (stripped)

After:

Bride rep seats

Rota grids going in ASAP after fender roll (15x8 0 offset with 195/50/15)

Red donar car motor was iffy so I found a rebuilt motor from a wrecked car (still sitting in my garage for later)

Motor out

Motor in

I might be classified as a horder

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SIDE PROJECT: (de-rice this neglected miata and get it back on the road)

Sick Lambo doors:

Rear end was broken (sub frame drooped)

Poor diff

Torsen diff saved for my miata, new open diff replacing broken one

sexy

getting prepped for my car

Engine swap to bring it back to life

Engine is in but not starting... I am trouble shooting the fuel system now. It may be spark too. Hopefully it will be running soon.

Lamb0 doors have been set back to stock hinges, tail lights were de-riced to oem from alteza, fixed headlights from a parts car. still working on a soft top and other small items to get this car back to 100%.

;)

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could've saved a bit more money by just rebuilding the motor
When you part out the rest of the car it ends up being a free engine. just more work and time is all.
Im in college now so I got the time but not the money (its the only way I can afford this hobby)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey man, I bought the 527's from you. I actually turbo'd my car recently as well, we should go to one of the KINOD meets when your's is done and compare work.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep the lambo doors easy to get with cage??
The lambo doors are not on the caged car. but it actually is easier to get in but im not use to it so i overshoot the distance every time.

You have a problem. XD
i know... I might pick up another miata todays. might need to be sent to miata rehab soon. 6 miatas in less than 2 months.

Hey man, I bought the 527's from you. I actually turbo'd my car recently as well, we should go to one of the KINOD meets when your's is done and compare work.
Hey whatsup. Im down. that black miata is running now so I am down to hit up some meets and check out your turbo set up. Ill probably stop by KINOD soon.

The cage is not even remotely legal for anything.

Moti
I know. Its giving me headaches since Im 6'1" and I dont want to wear a helmet to drive my miata on the streets. Might sale the car and just get a roll bar.

I hate myself for saying this... but i like the lambo doors... a lot
PM me if you want the lalmbo hinges. They are plug and play. Ill sale them for dirt cheap.

·
Banned
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you need a roll bar, I have one.
I'll send you a text

you dont own enough miatas yet lol get more!

looking foward to this build!
Not sure if you saw my sell ad but the black car is up for sale. I picked up a new project. I guess that's 8 miatas in like 3 or 4 months... I have a problem and need help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts