ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prices are OBO, if you're interested in something, PM me with your state and zipcode and I'll give you a shipping estimate! I'm not willing to ship the style bar due to its size and weight. All items located in Modesto, California.

Frenzy Classic Twin Hoop Style Bar -- 150$ local pickup only
It is this one. Not Racing Beat as I'd previously guessed.

"TSI" Turn Signal Intakes -- SOLD TO rysmiata92
Painted red but could be easily stripped or repainted to match your car. Dusty but in good condition. Looks like this one.

Metal Door Sill Plates -- SOLD TO TwiztOG43
Have "Miata" engraved in the middle. Some scratches but otherwise good condition.

NACA Headlight Duct -- SOLD TO monkey.magicx
Painted red with a few small chips but in good condition. This one is metal, not carbon fiber or fiberglass like most of the ones I found online. Almost looks like a modified OEM headlight , but workmanship looks too good to be homemade.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ill take the metal door still plates!
The sills are a little more scratched than I realized. The driver's side (BOTTOM) isn't bad but the passenger side has a few big scratches. Here are some pics with the flash on to really highlight them...

Keep in mind these are brushed aluminum with the "Miata" logo engraved so removing the scratches shouldn't be much harder than brushing them with some steel wool or a metal brush until the scratches are gone. I plan on doing this and installing them myself if they don't sell :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're welcome, glad you received everything quickly!

Headlight intake and style bar still avilable, prices are OBO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts