ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Most all Nardi horn buttons are incompatible with Momo wheels and vice versa. However, there are some Nardi horn buttons like those on limited edition JDM tuner wheels or anything more modern and "Momo" looking (not those from Classic line) that *may* fit.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, though an Alfa parts website sells 'Horn-push for Nardi/Momo with Alfa logo'

:?

I'll need to do more research!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sorry, I might be wrong about that. I was thinking of the older, larger style horn buttons like those Nardi wheels featured on Ferrari's in the 1950's-60's. I think most modern horn buttons are universal to fit Grant, Momo, Nardi, OMP, and Sparco wheels. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
the outer diameter from the nardi hornbutton is a few mm bigger than the momo one

it is 56mm - to fit on a momo hub, you need a nardi hornbutton-retainer

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Do you mean alternative Nardi logos? Or Nardi size horn buttons with alternative logos like the classic M for Mazda, etc.? I think Bratfass is right that the size difference between Momo and Nardi is a few millimeters and with the right metal horn button ring they can be interchanged. I'll check it out tonight when I head down to the shop to work on my bimmer.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I received the Nardi sized horn push and it was only a millimetre or so too big for the momo, so I 'could' have filed the nibs down to make it fit at no real effort, but rather than tarnish a Watanabe falcon racing horn ring, I just took out the logo push and put it in the Momo one instead - easy!

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I might be getting sorted out with a Mate Racing (or is it Racing Mate?) horn push too... 8)

Thanks to RRocket for the watanabe piece! 8)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sweet. So the round button part itself appears to be a rather standard size and it is the outer portion that adapts to the center bore of Sparco, Momo, Grant, Nardi, Personal, ItalVolanti, etc.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Do you mean alternative Nardi logos? Or Nardi size horn buttons with alternative logos like the classic M for Mazda, etc.? I think Bratfass is right that the size difference between Momo and Nardi is a few millimeters and with the right metal horn button ring they can be interchanged. I'll check it out tonight when I head down to the shop to work on my bimmer.
Nardi-sized w/alternative logos. I've seen the alt. Nardi logos, but have always wanted something different.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts