ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a bit confused after seeing some pictures of the Nardi Steering wheel... I hope someone can help out here...

I am thinking about the deep corn 350 at first, but was kinda scared away because of the offset... it seems quite a lot from some pictures.

For example,

However, I also see some other Nardi wheels that looks like a deep corn but not much offset, for example. This,

Can someone help identify the above steering wheel? Is it a deep corn or a classico?

Also... I looked at Nardi website and found this Nardi Classico 340, with a ring trim in the middle, can that be removed if I don't like it? Is there any pic of how it would look like if it is removed?

·
Registered
180 Posts
i bought a deep corn nardi wheels and the depth kinda bothered me alittle .... i love the wheel and after seeing one in person it made me feel better about ordering it

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As a tall guy with my bucket seat at lowest/all the way back, I run a classico with normal size hub and QR. With a stock seat the wheel is way too close. It's going to be personal preference though, you'll probably find more in the "who has what steering wheel and why" sticky.
I am using nrg short hub and QR, I snapped a 350 mono there and felt it is a bit too far... but I am afraid that a deep corn will bring it too close. I tried a 330 deep corn and it felt like the right distance but it is too small..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:confused: Could you expand? I'm confused
Sorry I should have said it better haha... I tried the 330 deep corn, I think the distance is good, but I don't like wheel size... 350 deep corn is a good size but it has more offset than 330, so I'm concern that might bring the steering wheel too close to me...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
How much did you pay?
I think this would look awesome with my new paint job!! :icon_cheers:
I was actually toying with the idea of selling them and having Adam make another custom set... I expressed this to the Mrs. and she wasn't convinced. ;)

I couldn't really tell you exactly what I paid for them. Adam and I collaborate on projects quite a bit, and I've ordered multiple sets of faces from him. However, if you wanted an exact replica of mine, he should already have the design saved so it *might* only cost the same as a standard set would (but I don't run his business, so you'd have to ask him, for sure).

http://revlimiter.net/store/gauges-na.php

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Yup. Doing replicas of previous modified designs (orange Warbird, rotated Stirling, etc) is easy and has no custom fee associated.

However, doing replicas of custom gauges (those not based on one of my standard designs that customers paid a lot of money for) is something I don't do.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It seems like even the Nardi Classico 360 has some offset, but I can't find what the offset is from Nardi's website... Anyone happened to know?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts