ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told that nashville superspeedway may be closing its doors soon due to lack of support from Nascar and Sprint cup... Anybody have additional details? I googled it and it seems to be legit.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've heard a bunch of crap.. they closed right after summer ia, but then had a drift day about a week later.. I dunno

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I know google is not the most reliable... This is where I read, but it seemed a little vague. http://nashvillecitypaper.com/conte...uperspeedway-will-not-host-nascar-events-2012
I moved to Nashville this past October and was intending on doing SOLO at the Superspeedway this upcoming spring. Wasn't sure what the plans were for SCCA in this area, and where IA would be held next year. I know the fall meet was at LP field.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No bien sir. Itll be my novice season, although I know I wont be competitive since Im stripped interior with no motor work. Im sure ive already outclassed my driving skills. Let me know what the plan is for the upcoming season. Id like to know before I register with scca.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts