·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Administrator
15,610 Posts
Re: Navy vet gets ass bet for spray painting evo

I'm more surprised the OP didn't get taken to jail himself.

That's well beyond what should have happened. Both sides are fucking idiots.

OP isn't the judge, jury, or executioner. He should have filmed the act, gotten the dude on camera, and just called the police.

Instead he brought himself down to the other guy's level, and worse, in my opinion.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I would like to say for the record, i'm on neither persons side here. I'm just the messenger.

Though, it could go both ways. I'm sure i'd be right next to him in jail if that was my car, and i'd be okay with that.

·
Administrator
15,610 Posts

I would like to say for the record, i'm on neither persons side here. I'm just the messenger.

Though, it could go both ways. I'm sure i'd be right next to him in jail if that was my car, and i'd be okay with that.

Yeah.... i wouldn't be.

Now, if you spray painted ME, that would be another matter.

·
Hakuna matata y'all
651 Posts

Its crazy the way some people act, he really is lucky hes not dead theres plenty of people who would have gone much farther than that guy, if that was my car I know I'd be pretty much ready to kill someone.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts

curious as to the reasoning behind spray-painting the car in the first place

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Really people?

Okay, i'm gonna walk away now. lol

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts

He's lucky that wasn't in Texas and the car's owner didn't have a CHL. You can legally shoot someone for fucking with your car in TX.

And hell yeah that guy should have had his ass whooped. You don't get to spray paint someone's car and drive away while they take photos of you that the police will do nothing with.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Not sure I quite understand the situation either... Why is retired Navy guy spraypainting people's cars anyway? Either way looks like he fucked with the wrong dude.

·
Supporting Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

yeah...i just read one of the comments on the page.
that's a stretch!
I wish i could just begin to explain what kind of stuff happens to me when i drive my miata. I daily a domestic vehicle just to keep me sane. You'd have to live around here to understand, and the fact that it's 12-7 plus he's a navy vet just escalates everything.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Wow, thats the oddest thing I've ever heard a middle-aged person do. Usually, this type of behavior is by adolescent teens.
He might have some kind of mental disorder to be willing to do something as outlandish as this.

·
Administrator
15,610 Posts

Am I in the right thread here?

I'm going to go ahead and guess that your truck is built in Canada or Mexico with a high concentration of Chinese, Taiwan, and Japanese parts. :fab:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts