ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, as I'm building my car I'm finding myself with more and more left over parts. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping.
I am located in Orange county, South Cali. I'm willing to ship at buyers expense. Paypall or cash only. ACCEPTING TRADES if you have parts that I might be interested in.

PCI seat mount. Fits existing NB seat mounting holes with just a slight tap on the transmission tunnel. Integrated 5th/6th point mounts. Does not include side mount brackets. Originally $200 with side brackets.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2001 NB windblocker and deck storage.
Looks really sharp and adds a nice detail to a top down miata without a roll bar. Near perfect condition.
$40 OBO

OEM fuel door. Includes 2 screws to mount. PERFECT paint.
$30

OEM cloth drivers seat with large foamectomy. Seat is still VERY comfortable and is in great condition. Only tear is on outside corner next to the tilt adjustment hardly noticeable. Includes seat belt buckle, rails and sliders everything you need to mount the seat in an NB. CAT IS NOT INCLUDED.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Passenger and driver side sun visors. Alright condition
$10

OEM NB suspension unknown mileage but it worked GREAT when I had it on my car nothing worn out as far as I could tell.
$250

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.