ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
15,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there door bars available yet for NB that doesn't care what rollbar you use?

I would love a set that integrate with the Hard Dog, but i don't have a Hard Dog, and i'm not swapping my Autopower out because i don't care enough.

I see the DIYRoadster bars are kindof what i'm looking for, but seem to be only available for NA?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
DIYroadster door bars only work for NA's. Isn't the Autopower roll bar an OG Hard Dog roll bar? That's what someone told me over on MX5ATL. If that's the case, then using the HD door bars might work

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
DIYroadster door bars only work for NA's. Isn't the Autopower roll bar an OG Hard Dog roll bar? That's what someone told me over on MX5ATL. If that's the case, then using the HD door bars might work
I said Aaron's bar was an early hard dog bar, and it looks just like an autopower because it had straight rear bars. This is what Hector at RSpeed told me, If you were referencing me that is.

Post some pics halftrac, you always have cool ****!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
lol, yea I couldn't remember if it was you or Aaron who told me that. thanks for clarifying :p

·
Administrator
15,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be cool... but i don't think it would work that way. I don't think the mounting points on the HD bars will work with the Autopower bar.

I said Aaron's bar was an early hard dog bar, and it looks just like an autopower because it had straight rear bars. This is what Hector at RSpeed told me, If you were referencing me that is.

Post some pics halftrac, you always have cool ****!
Pics of what? Pics of where the Autopower mounts? :p

I kindof wish this thing had a Hard Dog, but it's a California car, and there's a TON of Autopowers out there.

If i have to, i have a buddy here that would make me a set of weld-in bars, which i suppose i would almost prefer. I'd rather weld things to my nice car than drill holes in it.

MSM facing covered bridge by concealer404, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
you could get blackbird to fab some bars for you

·
Administrator
15,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blackbird is really far away and while he does incredible work, i'm fairly certain my buddy would rape my wallet a bit less. ;)

This is just a street car, i don't need anything like the art Blackbird does. :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
lol fair enough guy

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
Sorry, I felt obligated to post something related to the OP, so my go to response is pictures:D

Nice MSM man!

·
Administrator
15,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, I felt obligated to post something related to the OP, so my go to response is pictures:D

Nice MSM man!

Thank you sir! :) Maybe i'll get it back on the road sometime in the next month or two. It's sitting one of my garages with a dead battery. :( Needs a full fluids flush as well, and i'm Miata stupid, so i'm not looking forward to that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts