ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NB Center console SOLD mods delete please

I have a black center console pulled from a 2001 NB miata. Console is in great shape only problem is the storage tray latch is broken. . Local pick up is good. I'm located in Boiling Springs, NC. Price is $80 pick up. Willing to trade parts around as well I'm in need of two agx adjustable shocks (2003) for the rear so willing to offer cash on top etc

PM or text 704-425-5260

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who knows really? It was broken when I acquired it not sure how you can break it but its broke lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay gotta git rid of this... $75 local pick up. $80 plus shipping. I'm located in Boiling Springs NC.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is just a local sale now buyer pick up. Shipping is going to be too much for the item via USPS or UPS. Local area is Kannapolis, NC 28081, or Boiling Springs, NC 28017. I have to go back to school on April 9th. I'm willing to meet whoever wants it a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hope you sell it dude. If there's any way you never do and want to send me the cup holder tops (assuming they both spring up and down and aren't scratches) I'd buy them separately or something. Just PM me if it's ever an option.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Does this thing fit in the 00 correctly? I'd love cup holders.
Those cup holders are the devil.....
One of them was flipped up when I was doing a little spirited run through the gears. I had to pull over because I nailed my funny bone on it. So much pain.
Trying to think of a way to get rid of mine cleanly.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes the console fits in the a NB1 correctly, it's a very good replacement for the stock console. I have had my share of bumps and bruises from the cup holders as well!

·
enormous gay swords.
7,949 Posts
Those cup holders are the devil.....
One of them was flipped up when I was doing a little spirited run through the gears. I had to pull over because I nailed my funny bone on it. So much pain.
Trying to think of a way to get rid of mine cleanly.

Just fix it! PM me for a method

I would've already bought this if it were tan.
Wanna buy my tan console for $100 + shipping? I could use the cash

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.