ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yes, it is possible and has been done. Not sure if there is a "kit" you can buy, but it is most definitely possible.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I think that looks hot. Im not usually in favor of those kinda big body mods, but man thats cool looking. how the NC looked in my head before they released it

·
Registered
499 Posts
im not a fan of the na-> nb conversion. in fact im not a fan of conversions in general, but most of the nissan conversion are sweet s13.4, s13.5, s14.5 and my favorite s15.3 a s15 w/ the 180sx flip-ups

and i love the active "porsche" look conversion, and low-pro flips for the miata,

if it flows and looks good that its cool,

but s15s head lights on a mustang is GROSS!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not going to go to all the trouble to do a radiator support swap. I'll just get flush mount head lights. I was just seeing if it was possible.

·
3,857 Posts
I'm not going to go to all the trouble to do a radiator support swap. I'll just get flush mount head lights. I was just seeing if it was possible.
that sounds a bit funny!
Doing a NA-> NB conversion requires a lot of money and energy... this is the first time that I see selling fenders for the conversion! (which would be a huge help)

Even in this case you will need to get the parts from Japan (should I say 6 months and $$$$?) and after that you need to see how good they fit and trim/sand wherever needed.

When everything is finished you need to paint these parts #-o

So when you say I'm not going to go to all the trouble to do a radiator support swap shows that you don't understand the amount of work...
Seriously let me know and I can do the radiator support swap if you do everything else :mrgreen:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not on my NB But on my Show car(sunfire)

did an RX8 headlight conversion(including HIDs)

Its unfiinished in those pics the hood has yet to be cut and remade to match and I still have to fiberglass the new grille. Dont worry they line up way better than that the front clip isint bolted on in that pic.

For a better idea of what went into the conversion:
My Show car 3 years ago stock:

And After the conversion:

The headlights are expencive but well worth it. By the way this is the front end of the sunifre stock:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts