ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introductory offer of our NB flares. They add aprox. 1 inch of clearance in the front and and 1.5 inches in the rear. 1o sets molded to fit. They are at the molder now, and will be ready for shipping next week. $250 a set with our usual $25 shipping within the US. Go to http://racinglifestyle.com/NBproducts.html or Visit our site to purchase. California Residence has 7.75% sales tax

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We made them shorter than the NA ones so that they could be used with factory sideskirts and mudflaps, since several NB guys run them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
just a teaser so far..

Micheal, the flares look great. Thank you once again for getting them out on your promised date. UPS delivered them late wednesday. All went smoothly, and i'm quite happy with them. Only hitch, brokerage and two taxes buttfucked me at the border :(

Instead of using self drilling screws though.. I used rivet in nuts for 1/4 SS Button head allen bolts. Looks WAY clean. When I get my inner fenders cut, i'll post more pics!

·
woah
6,858 Posts
just a teaser so far..

Micheal, the flares look great. Thank you once again for getting them out on your promised date. UPS delivered them late wednesday. All went smoothly, and i'm quite happy with them. Only hitch, brokerage and two taxes buttfucked me at the border :(

Instead of using self drilling screws though.. I used rivet in nuts for 1/4 SS Button head allen bolts. Looks WAY clean. When I get my inner fenders cut, i'll post more pics!
that looks great... if only somehow, the flare molded itself to the mudguards so that it'll look like 1 piece

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good to see the first batch of people are getting theirs. Second batch was sent out earlier this week!

·
Registered
316 Posts
that looks great... if only somehow, the flare molded itself to the mudguards so that it'll look like 1 piece
personally I think that would look silly. Ultimately it would look best without mudflaps an an oem lip kit.. But I love my mudflaps.

Leaving tomorrow for a carshow in Alberta. 2500+ cars, one of the biggest events canada has seen. I'm super glad I got them in time. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts