ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok last thread i will make for this group of parts. I want them gone as im going a different route on my car.

I have a manifold, turbo, ic and most of the pipes, stock bov, stock msm injectors, downpipe, and a few other little things off of a LOW mileage mazdaspeed miata. Add management and some know how and this could be a great starting point for a street turbo setup!

$1000 shipped if shipping is reasonable to you. will cut price for local pick up!!!

call or text me with any questions 513-805-1337
brian

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Intercooler piping has to be rerouted for this to work on NA chassis because of the flip up headlights, correct?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes. the na does not have a hole in the wheel well like the nb also where one of the pipes runs through

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Well good luck with the sale if I didn't decide to v6 swap my car I was going to do this setup it's perfect for a daily driver.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well good luck with the sale if I didn't decide to v6 swap my car I was going to do this setup it's perfect for a daily driver.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
i wouldnt think it would be hard to make 200+whp with this setup. i have some rx7 injectors i might toss in for the buyer aswell

·
Registered
116 Posts
200+whp will be easy, I am just over that now with just about the same parts. Intake and exhaust are different on mine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What all (besides the EMS) would be needed to get this to work on an NB? Might be interested. I'm 'going in a different direction' as well, it seems... ;-)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i would do ic pipes and maybe a bov. everything that i have came off a speed so i would say it wouldnt be much

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm not wanting to get flamed on this question, but is there a DIY posted for how to convert a NB to a mazdaspeed. I would assume you might be able to just swap in the parts as long as you had the proper electronics?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts