ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
This is the best part of the mazdaspeed miata the computer is what kills the.mazdaspeed.

If this would of been for sale a few months ago I would of bought it in a heart beat.

I shouldn't have to tell you what's good about it. Its an own Turbo set up. for the price of an ebay one.

Come on

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
I would like to have this but now isn't the time....

·
Registered
341 Posts
AHHHHHHHHH so tempting. If I pick up this 95 in a week this may be on the list of things to do for my track rat.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
i want to sell this stuff asap to pick up a bird i found lol. im a sucker for pets and found a cockatoo i want

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i think there is a 1:1 ratio of bumps from the OP to people saying "i'd be all over this but..."

damn people stop procrastinating and telling stories. megasquirt is easy. this is a pretty much moron-proof setup. just get it. make excuses and complaints when you start frankensteining **** from vehicles that don't even have the same number of wheels.

free bump :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
i think there is a 1:1 ratio of bumps from the OP to people saying "i'd be all over this but..."

damn people stop procrastinating and telling stories. megasquirt is easy. this is a pretty much moron-proof setup. just get it. make excuses and complaints when you start frankensteining **** from vehicles that don't even have the same number of wheels.

free bump :D
hahaha thanks. this setup can make decent power and look oem. and its CHEAP! i have stuff i need to buy haha. i'll do $975 shipped to most parts of the us

·
Registered
90 Posts
and yet; you pretty much have maintained the same price with no bites... 8)

61 - 80 of 84 Posts