ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right... For sale is what fellow pimps and bigger pimps like to call "INSTANT GAME."

This **** right here will MAKE YOU FAMOUS.

It weighs more than a can of soda - and if you've seen "Boys Don't Cry" you'd know what she used in that one scene when she was with that chick in the barn, and you had to act like you didn't know what was goin on because it was 1999 and you were still watching movies with your parents on Friday nights.

Forget all the hype of those 4000mm crystal dildo shift knobs that weigh less than a stock knob, the only thing you're beating up with one of those is that midget who cut you in line at the Redbox kiosk when all you had to do was return Fast Five which you rented for the 16th time.

But you didn't even beat that 3ft tall man child with your purple "proper" bubble dildo crystal shift knob. Instead, he ninja chopped that **** out of your hands and showed you how it really feels to be "screwed by the man."

And you couldn't do anything about it but thank him.

Well, this is your chance. This is the day you kick "the man" in the face and take back what's rightfully yours. This is the day you say: I'm JDM AS ****, and I'm not takin it anymore!

Are you still reading? ****. You should have minimized this window, and opened up PayPal by now. But since it's obvious you don't know a good thing if it stabbed you in the eye, I'll entertain you with a picture:

Tired of seeing perfect ass you say? Well, close this **** right now, because you ain't ready...

That's right. You just saw the holy grail of a true JDM enthusiast. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

JOYFAST

For less than one of those fancy American made Delrin/aluminum TWM (whatever initials they use to sound cool to the m.netters) you can own a hand made, hand massaged, hand loved piece of pure JDM cold steel.

I won't even tell you about the time this thing saved my life and the lives of 16 strangers when I had to use it to defend a school bus full of children from armed gunmen. No, I won't tell you about that. That's an experience you'll have for yourself. I promise.

Forget financing, forget personal loans, this can be in your car this time next week if you make a one time payment of $75. No, that is not a typo. Forget waiting weeks, even months, take this baby home NOW.

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. (just pay shipping both ways and return item for a full refund).

NEED. I. SAY. MORE?

I don't, but I will

·
Registered
460 Posts
Dibs - PM'ed. You just need to send me a list of stuff you plan on selling so we can stop this multiple packaging from your house to mine deal...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hahaha! Love this post! And good luck with sale! (^o^ ) <3

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. I will... Going a little nuts with this OEM+ binge.

Matt, you will have joy in your hands fast. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn - you should charge a fee and help other people sell there ****! Bravo!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I can't wait to get my hand on Ly's knob... I mean on the knob Ly's been man-handling for the last year...

Well either way, I'm glad its going to be mine. Thanks again Ly.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. Thanks gaiz.

And yes, my knob will be in another mans hands. I has a sad. Or should I has a happy?

And I like the way you think Hunterx. Anyone can PM me with things they want to sell. I'll whore that **** out like you wouldn't buhleeve!

·
Registered
221 Posts
bump for a perfect ass :0

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
That has to be the absolute BEST for sale intro i have ever seen..and all for a friggin SHIFT KNOB!!:blaugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts