ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the car as it sits now

I'm looking for something in the 15" size, would like something with a lip possibly and lighter weight than 17lbs thats on the car right now. Any ideas what would look good on this car?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Sure! (keep in mind, these are just what I think might look good, what I'd do if that was my car)

Rota Attack in bronze, gold, or white, available through www.machiii.net 125$ each, free shipping, 15x6.5

Rota Torque in gold or bronze, also available through www.machiii.net 125$ each, free shipping, 15x6.5

5zigen FN01-RC in bronze, maybe hyper black, again available through www.machiii.net 153$ each, free shipping, 15x7

Enkei RPF-1 (only come in silver, I think) available through www.edgeracing.com 214$ each, not sure on shipping, 15x7

Those are just a few that came to mind. I am not affiliated with either Mach III or Edgeracing, I've just had good luck with both companies.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I've thought about those Enkei's and the 5Zigens are nice too.

Anyone know of any wheels that come in 15x7 with a 20-30mm offset?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also thinking these

apparently they are 5kg (~11lbs) and you can get them in gold w/ polished lip

hmm.... that might be HOT

Any good photoshop guys that can chop some gold wheels with polished lips (maybe the Chapperals) onto my car?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Find me a picutre of the wheels from a straight-on angle to match the angle of the car in the photo and I can edit it anyway you want.

·
Registered
239 Posts
get some sportmax primax 002's! 15x8 +0.

rusman has them on his car and he didn't need much fender alteration. they look fucking sweet, too!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
get some sportmax primax 002's! 15x8 +0.

rusman has them on his car and he didn't need much fender alteration. they look fucking sweet, too!
you know, I'm seriously considering those... but my car isn't lowered, so I'm thinking it'd look a little we-todd-did ya know? Or am I just crazy? cause those rims are awesome.

·
Registered
592 Posts
There is a set of SSR Comps on m.net, good price, not great price.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
31 Posts
awesome, looks good. Is the car lowered in those pics?

I like the look, but hopefully I can get the wheels in a bit of a lighter color. Somewhere between gunmetal and silver...
The car has always been lowered since I've owned it. I'm not sure if they are sitting on Eibachs on stock Bilsteins (how the car was when I got it) or Tein S Techs on KYB AGXs. The car is currently a little higher, with Ground Controls on KYB AGXs.

I know the Rota Flights come in bronze, but I'm not sure if they come in bronze with a polished lip. They do come in silver with a polished lip.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts