ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
first you'd have to makes some measurements and find out if its the right size for the car. Then the only problem would be mounting it if it is indeed the right size....I am not sure but you could probably find maybe some instructions online for it. Well just my .02 and i hope it helps

·
Registered
311 Posts
with some custom fab work anything is possible id say try it out and you might get nice results or you might get bad ones... just get off your bum and do it hehe :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
people use from lips from different cars all the time. mustang mach1 lip and z24 cavi lip fits nice on a 2nd gen probe and a 240 lip fits a 2nd gen mx6 with no problems.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Anybody ever tried to fit NB OEM rear lip spoiler on NA?
If you want the trunk spoiler the NB's trunk has a "duck tail" shape to it the NA's trunk is relatively flat. You'd have problems with the contours I'd think.

·
Registered
271 Posts
it should fit from the na/nb i have sitting in front of my house.. the dimensions are the same.. i would however be aware of the duckbill trunk on the nb.. not sure if thatll cause problems.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i want to know to. the NB wings are a lot easier to find than the NA ones
NB wings are cheaper too. BTW I always wonder why does NA oem lip cost $150+ and ebay giant wings (more material then the lip spoiler) cost $50? Someone should tell those spoiler manufacture that there is a huge market for a cheaper spoiler for NA Miata.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts