ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small pre note: if I am breaking any rules by doing this, I'm sorry. I'm not looking to make money! I'm just trying to get the members of this site good parts!

So here's the deal: I have one of the subscription things to mazdaspeed that let's you buy parts from them. I don't know if their aluminum shift bushings are sold anywhere but in case they aren't, I'm offering my subscription to buy them for anyone who wants one.

I recently bought one and found out it doesn't fit my aftermarket shifter. As far as I know, they only fit stock shifters but will fit on the NA and NB, 5 and 6 speed. I installed the one I ordered on a friends 91 and it drastically increased the shifter feel. Everything was way more crisp.

Anyway, its a very good part and I got mine for $15 shipped to my door. I could take PayPal payments and order them for you. I would use your address as the shipping address!

Like I said, I'm not trying to make money. I don't want anything in return for this! I just want to help the members of this forum :) again, I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

Feel free to post in here! I'll talk to mazdaspeed and see if I can get a discount for purchasing in bulk...that would translate to a cheaper price for everyone

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think MMD could revoke your membership if you resell parts, so I'd just make sure youre not running afoul of their rules. Any pics of the part? Sounds pretty good for that price!

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think MMD could revoke your membership if you resell parts, so I'd just make sure youre not running afoul of their rules. Any pics of the part? Sounds pretty good for that price!
I'm not reselling anything :) I'm simply buying and sending them off. I should be okay but thank you for your concern

PM me your paypal. :)

PayPal is [email protected]

My name is Chris but my PayPal is under my dads name because I made it when I was 14. 7 years later, I cant change it lol

Send a note explaining what you're sending money for and please gift it so there aren't any fees!

can you get any more MS parts?

i need a MSM intake cam. i know theyre cheap to begin with, but its still worth a shot anyways.
I can get any parts offered by mazdaspeed! PM me with info and ill look up a price. I posted a pic in the "look what came in the mail thread" and now it wont let me upload it here lol

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Is the mazdaspeed aluminum shifter bushing better than anyone else who sells them? I know of a few places that sell them like planet miata for the same price shipped or even cheaper.

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
5x racing did a group buy for 10 dollars. I bought one not only to support the sponsor but because my plastic ring was cracked.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if everyone has a problem with this, it doesnt bother me! I'm just trying to help. Here is a pic of one I just sent out and a confirmed price. Shipping is the same all over the country

Attachments

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Want me to send you the difference? I fired you $16 earlier as that's what I read in the first post.
That would be cool. Send the $6 as a gift so there's no fees :) you should see it in 3 days!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm not reselling anything :) I'm simply buying and sending them off. I should be okay but thank you for your concern

PayPal is [email protected]

My name is Chris but my PayPal is under my dads name because I made it when I was 14. 7 years later, I cant change it lol

Send a note explaining what you're sending money for and please gift it so there aren't any fees!

I can get any parts offered by mazdaspeed! PM me with info and ill look up a price. I posted a pic in the "look what came in the mail thread" and now it wont let me upload it here lol
I'm pretty sure the Mazdaspeed program agreement says you can only buy parts for your car or cars, not for other cars. Whether they catch on and care is entirely different.

·
Registered
465 Posts
What year is your car? I thought some of the later Nbs had different size ball at the end of the shifter.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mines an 01 with the lower set of VIN numbers. I've heard that too so I'll talk to Mazdaspeed

·
Registered
260 Posts
what's the part number ?

·
The colder Adam
2,197 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Mazdaspeed program agreement says you can only buy parts for your car or cars, not for other cars. Whether they catch on and care is entirely different.
This is 100% correct. Technically, you are not even supposed to use parts on other cars you own if you are not racing it.

Mazda Motorsports Agreement said:
Only members of the MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT Support program may purchase parts through our parts support program. This includes Competition or Stock parts.

Stock Mazda parts must be purchased for your race vehicle only that you are supplying results for. Stock parts may not be purchased for another racer's vehicle, for your normal street-driven Mazda vehicle, or for resale under any circumstances. Members found to be abusing their parts purchasing privileges will be suspended from the program. If you are working on another racer's vehicle, it is suggested that the racer should register with MAZDASPEED MOTORSPORTS DEVELOPMENT and set you up as his ship to address. Parts would then be purchased by that racer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.