ClubRoadster.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[NB Parts] Mazdaspeed Aluminum Shifter Bushings! Enough for Everyone!

NA Parts 
643 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  stormin'norman 
#1 ·
A small pre note: if I am breaking any rules by doing this, I'm sorry. I'm not looking to make money! I'm just trying to get the members of this site good parts!

So here's the deal: I have one of the subscription things to mazdaspeed that let's you buy parts from them. I don't know if their aluminum shift bushings are sold anywhere but in case they aren't, I'm offering my subscription to buy them for anyone who wants one.

I recently bought one and found out it doesn't fit my aftermarket shifter. As far as I know, they only fit stock shifters but will fit on the NA and NB, 5 and 6 speed. I installed the one I ordered on a friends 91 and it drastically increased the shifter feel. Everything was way more crisp.

Anyway, its a very good part and I got mine for $15 shipped to my door. I could take PayPal payments and order them for you. I would use your address as the shipping address!

Like I said, I'm not trying to make money. I don't want anything in return for this! I just want to help the members of this forum :) again, I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

Feel free to post in here! I'll talk to mazdaspeed and see if I can get a discount for purchasing in bulk...that would translate to a cheaper price for everyone

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm not reselling anything :) I'm simply buying and sending them off. I should be okay but thank you for your concern

PM me your paypal. :)

PayPal is rocking2apc4ever@comcast.net

My name is Chris but my PayPal is under my dads name because I made it when I was 14. 7 years later, I cant change it lol

Send a note explaining what you're sending money for and please gift it so there aren't any fees!

can you get any more MS parts?

i need a MSM intake cam. i know theyre cheap to begin with, but its still worth a shot anyways.
I can get any parts offered by mazdaspeed! PM me with info and ill look up a price. I posted a pic in the "look what came in the mail thread" and now it wont let me upload it here lol

#8 ·
Is the mazdaspeed aluminum shifter bushing better than anyone else who sells them? I know of a few places that sell them like planet miata for the same price shipped or even cheaper.

#11 ·
if everyone has a problem with this, it doesnt bother me! I'm just trying to help. Here is a pic of one I just sent out and a confirmed price. Shipping is the same all over the country

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.