ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't feel like listing every little detail about my car or posting pictures as I'm private, I'm thinking about selling it depending on whether or not I get laid off. Besides who the hell cares that I replaced little things like fuses, I don't care about making a massive list of little crap like most people do so here's the highlights:

99 NB
Clean title
112xxx
Manual
Red on black
Paint is decent but could use a swirl removal, body is pretty clean and dent free, interior is pretty good
A/C, P/S, P/W, P/M, Aftermarket P/L, Sony CD Player
OBX header
RB muffler
Stance GR+'s
Mazdaspeed brakes
Endless pads
15x9 6UL's
225/45 NT01's, pretty much new
Hard Top w/defroster
Top Locks (purple and black combo, one of a kind I was told)
Amsoil 10-30 Signature 25k miles oil changed every 3k miles
Mobil 110 oil filters changed every 1.5k miles
Amsoil 80-90 full sythetic transmission fluid
Amsoil 75-90 full sythetic differential fluid
Evo 8 Recaro driver seat + foamectomy original driver seat
GS 4" shifter
T3 JGTC black shift knob
Plus I'd throw in a 55mm hub extender that's not installed

I take better care of the car than I do myself. Don't really want to sell it, but if it comes to it...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'd say it is worth between 5-7 thou. Over 100k miles and non stock interior bits. I feel for you man. I have over 15K in SC, wheels, and suspension stuff and I'd be lucky to get over 10K.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what you consider not stock on the interior considering I have all the stock seat, and shift knob which will be included with the sale and that's all that's been replaced. I'd never sell it for 5k it almost blue books for that all original without all the fully functional modifications I've done. I might sell it for 7ish though, we'll see.

·
Registered
35 Posts
6500 just because it has stance coils and a hardtop..motor has over 100k and in california 5.5k gets you the 99 nb with 77k miles for 5,500.

Best bet is to part out. 7k you'd have to be reaaal patient especially for a miata that only has 2 seats and small cargo space

1 - 7 of 7 Posts