ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 996 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(NB) Roadsters, show us your aftermarket wheels!!! \(^_^)/

I know there are some really nice setups here, show us what wheels you got!!! :mrgreen:
Please list the make/model size & offset for fellow members so that we dont get 80 replies of (what offset is that?) #-o

Come on you wheel whores, i know you're out there! :twisted:

Phatty

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey guys I have Forgeline SX3R's. I am running a 18 x 10.5 in the rear, and 18 X 8 in the front. The SX3R is diffrent than the regular SX3 because the R uses Ti fastners. No pics, but ya'll know my car. 8) Oh yeah I don't remember the offset. Lets just say it's big :!:

MOD EDIT: please add pics of your wheels #-o

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Not aftermarket but wanted to whore them out anyway. 10th anniversary polished 15" wheels. Only weigh 13 lbs. I like the black and polished look. If I were to get aftermarket wheels I would have to get ones that are black with polished lip. Possibly Sportmax 002s.

I know, I know it needs to be dropped.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my car is not a donk, or a box.................. it is a bubble.......

actually I'm on stock wheels and tires right now...... took those off for the winter, and they may stay off..... if I can come up with something different, that I like better

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Advan RG II's 16x7 +41

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
my car? red wheels? I dunno..... I was on Jline's website last night..... and was looking at the pink chrome low offset wheels.....

·
Registered
18 Posts

actually I'm on stock wheels and tires right now...... took those off for the winter, and they may stay off..... if I can come up with something different, that I like better
I wasn't even talking about you, eventhough the 17's may ba a tad big. See the second post, he said he runs 18's :shock:

·
CR.net Old Geezer
1,212 Posts

I wasn't even talking about you, eventhough the 17's may ba a tad big. See the second post, he said he runs 18's :shock:
the 18's actually look damn good on his car. i know because i was parked next to it and admired it at nopi nationals in september. he's the only one that can pull off big wheels like he's got with the nopro widebody. imo it looks killer.

btw, it doesnt matter what you like on SOMEONE elses car. Dont come here and bash other members rides. they put alot of time money and effort into them you arse! constructive critisizm please.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I wasn't getting defensive or anything..... just took it as a good natured jab :)

and yeah, I think frosty's car can pull off the 18's

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks airbrush. Any other miata NA or NB I fully agree with you guys. 18's have no place on a Miata. I think 17's push the level a bit. Understand with my car it was just a little different. I wanted to go over the top. The #1 Nopro Nb car over in Japan uses the extended Nopro A-arms. They are running a 17' wheel on there car. Like I said I just wanted something that was different from the norm. My car is not fast by any means. I got the Bilstein/Ground control combo for my suspension, so it still handles pretty well. It sucks in the rain. Kinda like driving a roller skate on ice. But it only gets driven a few times through out the year, so whatever. @ the end of the day it looks cool as hell. Just wanted to add that I think Rusman's Nb looks cool as hell. Peace........Caleb(frosty115)R =D>

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
SSR Type C

Size: 16"x7"
Offset: +42 mm
Weight: 11 lb

Kosei K1 TS

Size: 17"x7"
Offset: +40 mm
Weight: 14 lb

[/img]

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Rusman..... That **** looks so hot with the red hardtop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might bite your stle a bit but go with 16x8 and no hardtop.... flares, and a lip kit....

1 - 20 of 996 Posts