ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Announcing the release of the NB Side G-Fusers (Non-Tupperware) by Project-G.

*The specs are the same as the Side G-Fusers for the NA, but with a different profile and fitment for the NB. In our opinion, we could not see a need for a Corner Flare in this application, therefore we can bring it to you at a considerably lower price.

The kit includes the following:
2 - Side G-Fusers
6 - Mounting Brackets
All necessary hardware for installation

*The Side G-Fuser
A lot of research has gone into selecting the correct material for this project, as we are striving to provide the highest quality products we are capable of bringing to the market. The Side G-Fusers, since they are so close to the pavement, needed to be of a material that can withstand tortures of everyday driving, as well as the unintentional kicks and scrapes any product in this location will endure. The unique mounting system we developed will not leave any cosmetically visible holes if removed. Rather, they are fastened inboard of the pinch-weld and hidden from view. All brackets and mounting hardware necessary for installation are included. They have been designed to allow use of the stock jack points, and can be modified to allow use of the factory jack if desired.

Introductory Group Buy

Special Introductory Price - $295
Flat rate shipping: $40 (anywhere in the Con. US)
International shipping available (PM w/Shipping address for shipping cost)
Local Pick Up Available

We have 3 sets available at this time.
1. gejay - SHIPPED
2. capitalcrew - SHIPPED
3. deva0o - SHIPPED
4. elitee - SHIPPED
(Giving up my personal set to allow one more to get in on the first batch)

We are also taking Pre-Orders for our next batch both here and @ www.projectgla.com

·
woah
6,858 Posts
had a blast at SOW today. during my first run though, i was still learning the lines and using the whole track not knowing how dirty the outside of corner X was. ended up on a full on drift sliding sideways into the dirt. definitely durable stuff, not a scratch on them!

·
woah
6,858 Posts
I want these so bad.. How low are these compared to the pinch weld? I have speedbumps to negotiate in my apartment complex..
they are parallel with the welds. i drove my car onto my alignment rack at work which involves scraping the whole middle section of the car. again, unscathed. if ever, the 3 mounting brackets which mount from behind the pinch weld extend about 1/8th of an inch lower than the welds. but they're rugged.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gejay - Got your PM, responded. The material is a type of plastic composite, nothing like fiberglass. We are going to do a video to demonstrate the durability of our product shortly. We figured since it's on the bottom of the car, so close to the road and all the debris, we didn't want something that would be easily damaged. Not knocking any other products out there, this was just what we felt we wanted our product to be.

I hit a large piece of wood on the freeway at about 80 mph. The Side G-Fuser took a direct hit and escaped with only a few splinters embedded into the material. If it were the standard issue material, I would be buying another set. This proved to us we made the correct decision.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want these so bad.. How low are these compared to the pinch weld? I have speedbumps to negotiate in my apartment complex..
I've been dragging mine on speed bumps for a while now and they are still there. :mrgreen: The brackets themselves are about 1/8" lower than the pinch, but the G-Fusers themselves are in line with the pinch. "I think" the frame rails will drag before the brackets contact for the most part, but mine do have their share of scrapes.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Updated Status.

To our Australian customers, please check your PM as the deadline is approaching to make our shipment date. If we are not all set by the date we need to deliver, there is nothing we can do about it. Also, we are not promised another shipment opportunity, so in reality this can be our last chance. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts