ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pair of Nexen N3000's 205/40/16

Hey Miata **** Guys,

I have for sale a NB2 OEM Nardi Steering wheel. Its from my 2002 car. The leather is in rather good condition. No grime, scarring, cuts, rips, fecal matter, etc. The only thing worth pointing out is a small blemish on the top side around the 11 o clock position. other than that, its solid. The airbag has not been removed/deployed.

This is the NB2 version with the Mazda logo in the middle and the Nardi torino logo underneath, as opposed to the NB1 one that only has the Nardi logo in the center. Which makes is moar extra dope. Clearly.

I'm looking for 150 OBO. Honestly just throw me an offer. BLAM SOLD !

Also I have (2x) A PAIR, TWO, DOS, NOT FOUR, brand new Nexxen N3000's in 205/40/16 sizes. Never unwrapped let alone mounted.

I paid $69 per tire on Onlinetires.com with $35 for shipping. Which equate to ~$175. Onlinetires is literally the cheapest place I could find, so this is a pretty good deal, yanawmean? I would like 160 shipped for the pair OBO.

Bonus* I accidentally spit on them, as I meant to spit in the garbage can they were next to in my garage. I think I was eating Chipotle. So yeah.. I should be asking more, but I wont.

Located in West Palm Beach, FL 33414

Thanks Guys

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Re: OEM NB Nardi Wheel, (Pair) of Nexxen N3000

Your cute...

i see you got your self an aftermarket wheel =)

·
Murse Magnet
7,798 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Why yes you can!it's actually quite popular! Airbag won't work but who wants a bomb blowing up in your face anyways?

Now buy it! Marco needs funds for his Miata.

·
Registered
882 Posts
The plugs are different but maybe you could splice them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts