ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After years of use, things get old and faded. The little Nardi logo on the NB steering wheel is no exception. The one on my NB was in sad shape. So I did a thing...

NB Steering Wheel Restoration Stickers

I've got a set of Steering Wheel Restoration Stickers in the store now. You get both the classic blue and the JDM red in one order. Fixing that faded logo instantly makes the wheel seem years newer.

Get yours here.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Very cool! Wait you said "the one on my nb was in sad shape", this mean you got Bucky back or am I reading too much into your wording? :rofl:

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have another option! M.net was requesting the old logo with the square ND and Serif font. So... I made it happen.

and

Photographic evidence of these fitting the center-mounted badge. Apparently folks thought they might be different sizes. They're not. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Adam. This is exactly my setup both badge and wheel. It's too cold to stick it on, but at least I have something to look at and dream about. To those of you who are considering this set, I have mine, the pictures can't really do them justice. They are so much better than the original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts