ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM NB wheels with good tires. Let me know if you got a set. 14s 15s 16s 17s i am open to all sizes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have OEM NB ones, I can get you pics later in detail of them. What would you want to pay and can you do shipping with them? As I recall they are in good shape as well as the tires, I could do about $400 shipped, just PM and we can work it out, I could possibly be flexible on price. They would be coming from Chicago.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I also have NB 14's with fuzion HRi tires. They aren't good tires but they're in good shape with plenty of life left. One of the wheels has like 2-3 inches of bad curbage. It is not bent or warped in any way and holds air fine. I'd let 'em go for cheap, like $150 plus shipping. I can get pictures and figure out how to post them if you are interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of original wheels, locks, lugs and center caps from my 99 10AE. They are in great shape, true and straight with 90,000 miles on them. Wheels only, no tires. I am in Ga. They are $325.00. I can send pictures if you need them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts