ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My widebody is brand new, in perfect condition as delivered from autokonexion with no damage at all during shipping. It is for sale, 1000 shipped which is 475 off their shipped price, or I will trade it.

NEW FROM AK IS:

Price: $1,500.00
In Stock: Currently sold out
Shipping: $175

trades im looking for:
bride vios replicas x2
bride lowmax rails
nice wheels
bomex front bumper
turbo parts
big brake setups
header
exhausts
etc. etc. i will consider a lot of things.

11 pc kit. , Front Lip, Full Replacement Front Bumper, 2 Replacement Front Fenders, 2 Fender Caps, 2 Side Skirts, 2 Quarter Panel Add-Ons and Rear Lower Lip.

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1000 shipped people. 675 bucks off retail! i cannot afford to lose any more money than this!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Pics of the things in boxes? AK pic are really vague. And that's what will jeep me from buying from them in the future, but I'll try to find a thread showing the parts

·
I used to be cool.
3,086 Posts
Holy hell! That's wild. I would almost consider this being as my car is going down here shortly for rust repair, which means certain panels are gonna have to get repainted anyways. But I just don't have $1,000 to spare right now and I would have to spend even more money on getting a proper wheel setup to fill those flares!

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Such a good price. Why did I have to be in the group buy. I coulda saved 400 dollars :(
why dont you hurry up and get it on so i can use your picture to sell mine :)

the kit is sitting safe and sound in my house next to my kitchen but it is under sheets and old blankets for protection. if someone is SUPER interested i will take pics of each part but so far no one has expressed real interest.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Because I found my wheels fit under stock fenders. lol. I'll put the widebody on when I can afford the new paint job after my engine swap

·
Administrator
15,376 Posts
I assume the front fenders will match up to a stock bumper in no way shape or form?

Love the kit, hate the bumper. :(

·
DopePhresh™
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
with about 200 dollars in fiberglass work you can get a bomex front bumper replacement that is widened out, or at least thats what i was quoted.

·
Administrator
15,376 Posts
with about 200 dollars in fiberglass work you can get a bomex front bumper replacement that is widened out, or at least thats what i was quoted.

Hrmmm.... i'll have to look into that... many thanks!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
True True. Well I might buy it from you if I start getting income soon so I have backup panels for when I break mine xD

·
Supporting Member
1,291 Posts
Ha, like everybody else the front bumper is the only reason I haven't jumped on this. I have another front bumper idea that wouldn't require widening..... should match the front fenders pretty close.

I already contacted the guy.... hopefully I can convince him to make me one.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Acquire widebody, mount new bumper for daily action and hardparking. Use AK bumper for track use so you don't care if it shatters. lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts