ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take this brace if you have it..

What is available is what you see in the pics. The highlighted stuff in your picture I'd part of the rear subframe bracing in the mazdaspeed. I don't have it. I wish I do.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oh I thought it came on all nb2's. Oh and fyi, the main butterfly brace there, or whatever it's called, can be mounted on an nb1 with the drilling of only two holes (4 optimally) but it requires taking the seats out. It's pretty easy I did it to mine, I'll try to find pics.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I thought it came on all nb2's. Oh and fyi, the main butterfly brace there, or whatever it's called, can be mounted on an nb1 with the drilling of only two holes (4 optimally) but it requires taking the seats out. It's pretty easy I did it to mine, I'll try to find pics.
Please post pics! Also can you tell your experience with butterfly brace on the car? In my ride i felt a noticeable difference with the brace on, it feels like the ride is sold. Please share your experience, thanks!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I couldn't find the pics but I did notice a stiffer, more planted feeling when taking turns. But on the down side, I do scrap more often due to it being a smidge lower than the frame rails :/

·
Registered
85 Posts
What about the silver part of the pic? Still a brace?
The silver part to the front of the car which is partly under the brace listed for sale is just a shield made out of thin metal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts