ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em if you've got 'em!

Imagine how awesome 18x8 Mazdaspeed MS-01 wheels would look on this car.

From SEMA

M

·
0 Posts
I like the nc, but it really does look a little too much like the rx8.
Egggzactly. And the RX-8 is butt-ugly.

To win me over, someone needs to:

- redesign the soft top so you can put a real rollbar in

- make a hood that eliminates the STUPID rainwater-collecting concave "negative power bulge"

- replace the tacked-on looking flares

- flush door handles

·
Registered
89 Posts
Alittle to much , hold the phone it looks to much like an RX8 which I think suxage anyway , and have you really lloked close , the friggin door handles and friggin huge , whos idea was that , and theres no room for a roll over bar well unless you get the factory Hoops which are so BMWish .

On a whole I think it sux looks like crap is going the way of the 300z minus the disco ball , the wheels are way to big , the top well now a girl can on and clsoe while sittin in car and have you looked under the bonnet , theres nuthin to see , they have taken the sport out of a great sports car .

Sorry for the rant but I really did hold back , if you like the car buy one own one enjoy the car but IMHO it sux , purty much when Ford took the real OIL pressure gauage out of the MX5 the car was doomed .

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I've driven the NC and it's really an awesome car, too bad NA is the best.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,125 Posts
Personally, if I could get the SEMA one above in Black for the price I got Junior (in a few years!), I'd sell Junior right now.

NA is best my butt! The NC actually fits!

·
Registered
239 Posts
i like the nc... its a whole new car, no longer a miata, thus no "miata" badge, only "mx-5" (but i have read that on the '07 models they'll say miata).

i still hate the taillights. red ones would look great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts