ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(NC) Roadsters, show us your aftermarket wheels!!! \(^_^)/

And we cant leave out our 3rd gen owners!! So lets see what you got!!!

Please list the make/model size & offset for fellow members so that we dont get 80 replies of (what offset is that?)

Come on your wheel whores, i know you're out there!

Phatty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aw man, I just joined and I can't believe this thread is empty! Let me start:

(Oh, BTW, 5Zigen FN01R-C, 18 x 7.5, +48, Hyperblack)

·
Registered
125 Posts
nice color, smitty, it's different, in a good way. looks like your a mazda man. any pics of the mazda3 in the garage?

benjamin

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Do you ever ride topless? I've only seen one NC that had the top down ( it looked great! ). It seems that the NC is more focused on being a coupe than a convertable, sadly.

Not to say that the hardtop isn't attractive, as it is. I <3 that color too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
bww1980, actually that's my dad's Mazda3. I used to have a Carbon Grey Mazda3 sedan, but I got rid of it to get the Miata. While I had it though, my dad liked it so much that he got a black 5-door for himself.

Miazda318, yeah tell me about it! Further lowering it definitely on my list for this summer.

Pcola'sNB, it's still fricken freezing in Toronto! Rest assured, the top is usually down. If my office weren't located in a poorly-zoned business park next to a sawdust factory, it'd be down all the time :p

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
SmittyNC @ Fri 06 Apr said:
Pcola'sNB, it's still fricken freezing in Toronto! Rest assured, the top is usually down. If my office weren't located in a poorly-zoned business park next to a sawdust factory, it'd be down all the time :p
Good to hear! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
586 Posts
can you get the HKS Kansai FSTB....or maybe some of the BURNOUT parts...like the eyelids.....or maybe even the RE-Ameyima headers and exhaust....sorry just got excited

·
Registered
540 Posts
Thread resurrection since there are more NCs on CR now. I'll start, please excuse the crappy picture.

Rota Slipstreams 16x7 +45

1 - 20 of 103 Posts