ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to salvage some parts off a damage NC soft-top frame. Please let me know if you are aware of anybody who has one. I know it is a long shot.
Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for the curved section that mounts the soft-top between the roll-bar and the side of the car. This section also supports the seat belt and the mounting point for the hard-top side latch. Mazda had tack weld the nuts on the soft-top cross bars. I have a complete soft-top assembly I plan on selling, but I didn't want to destroy it for these parts. That is why I am hoping to find a damage frame I could salvage the parts from. The other option is to find someone who needs to replace their torn soft-top and just swap out my good complete top for their top plus cash. I was hoping to keep it aound $50-100 if I can find the parts. I have seen complete tops as cheap as $300. Let me know what you have or shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We have an Nc in the shop that had some flood damage, but the Top looks fine and works well. was thinking about selling the top soon, I hate to cut it up for 50 bucks. btw where is it shipping to?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't blame you. That is why I am ideally lloking for a damage top. Shipping should be minimal ($10-15). I would go to $100 if you included shipping. Let me know if you have any interest and I will call you. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts