ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted here, although I have been lurking around for a long time. I just recently picked up a 2007 sport with the standard audio system. First thing I noticed is that the lower speakers in the doors are either blown or unplugged, Is there any suggestions from anyone here as to what to replace them with? I will be replacing the upper speakers in the door as well and putting a small amp on them all. Next I want to put a couple of 8" subs in the cubbies behind the seats. I've heard of people doing a setup like this, but have not been able to find any pictures or information about the setup, after extensive searching. If someone could please point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would suggest Polk audio mm6501 for the doors... I could send some pics of my install if you like... I saw the idea about the speakers in the cubbys, but I opted for a fiberglass enclosure in the trunk left side... One 10", Polk audio mm1040.... Requires very little space and sounds amazing... Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts