ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone feel like doing a bracket for the NCAA Tourney? I am holding one here in the office and for some friends in the local club and thought I would see if any of you were also interested. It's $5 an entry and 100% payout. 75% to the winner and 25% to 2nd place.

Very simple rules, each correct pick is worth a certain number of points. Each successive round is worth more points. There is a tie breaker, of picking the total score for the national championship.

Anybody interested?

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
Dude, I would love to. I won $200 last year filling out a bracket sheet at work and $150 the year before. But I don't think I can stomach the NCAA tourny this year since my team, Syracuse, got the big shaft this year. Looks like I'll be watchin the NIT. :cry:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion of who your favorite team is, who's in your brackets, etc. is fine. But please take your bets privately. CR is not a gambling site. We don't want the feds cracking down on us because people are openly soliciting and receiving bets online.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm a tar heel. born, bred, schooled, married, and expecting a little tarheel. :)

We looked good in the ACC tourney. curious to see how the next weekends go...

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts
UNC and Texas would be a nice sweet 16 matchup barring any upsets. Me being from the Big East, I always gotta go against ACC teams... especially Duke. Duke a 6th seed? Whatta joke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts