ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a week ago someone hit me in my dads '91 Miata, someone ran a stop sign and basically t-boned me. Theres obvious door and fender damage and you'll see but i'm wondering if anyone has enough experience to take a look at my miata up close and tell me if its repairable (frame wise, body, ect), insurance will probably total it but we have a lot of money into it (supercharged, ect) and if we can salvage the car instead of swapping everything over to a new car we'd like to go that route instead. I'm near Ft. Lauderdale, if anyones in the area and would be willing to come take a look for me that would be awesome. Here's some pics of the damage...

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
i live in pembroke pines. not far away from you. however, by the looks of it, i wouldnt bother fixing it. the door and the fender would be relativly cheap but getting everything back in the shape it was before will cost more than its worth. if the accident was the guys fault, collect the insurance money, then part the car out and get another one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts