ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 2000 black nb ,and I wad looking to purchase the GV front lip wich looks nice almost likea Rx7lip ,but whilegoogling I stumbled upon thebomex bumperand I gottasay it doesny look ricy but after looking more into I noticed its a bit to big,VIS calls it big mouth,a dealer near me can get visparts faster and reasonable price,soim thinking but I also loved the GV front bumper wich looks great too but I dont have an intercooler like Mikes, so idk im stuck in the three choices on what will look best my car is black with oem small side sills and small rear mud guards,any input would be great,and fyi I wont be painting the bumper yet:/wich is also y I want the lip,but the bumpers are cheaper VIS's replicas ,if anyone has experience their parts can u tell me on fitment quality too

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
I got my 2000 black nb ,and I wad looking to purchase the GV front lip wich looks nice almost likea Rx7lip ,but whilegoogling I stumbled upon thebomex bumperand I gottasay it doesny look ricy but after looking more into I noticed its a bit to big,VIS calls it big mouth,a dealer near me can get visparts faster and reasonable price,soim thinking but I also loved the GV front bumper wich looks great too but I dont have an intercooler like Mikes, so idk im stuck in the three choices on what will look best my car is black with oem small side sills and small rear mud guards,any input would be great,and fyi I wont be painting the bumper yet:/wich is also y I want the lip,but the bumpers are cheaper VIS's replicas ,if anyone has experience their parts can u tell me on fitment quality too
Can someone translate this to English for me?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wow, that hurt my head a little reading that. Since you're new here, make sure to take note of which section you are in when you post. This topic belongs in the exterior section.

I personally like the GV lip, and am not a fan of the Bomex bumper.

·
Registered
284 Posts
To be honest its sorta like a fwy wreck, I can't look away. Once I started, I kept reading in search of a period. After trudging through incoherent psuedo phrases and nonsensical acronyms and finding none, I gave up my quest. Luckily a reference to the great and only "mike" motivated me to finish.

Ps.. I hate you.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
.......………..............................................................

·
··
4,227 Posts
G3O, they're ^ right please try to format your sentences and paragraphs, helps us help you.
Since you're new you should make an introduction thread; click 'Forum", "Newbie Meet & Greet", then click the create new thread button on the top leftish. Introduce yourself and post a photo or two of your car. Your post should have been directed into the "Exterior" sub-forum. When you click on "Forum" you'll go to a page listing all the sub-forums for individual topics like engine, tops, wheels and so on.

We also have a search function, say you wanted to see various steering wheels in Miatas, you could search 'steering wheel' and you will likely find a topic (called threads on forums such as this) titled "Steering Wheel Thread" where folks post pictures and specifications of their aftermarket wheels.

Hopefully that will help, good luck.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah sorry for my writing was at work and cant use cell phone,so I tried typing quickly,and ok ill go for lip.If anything I can always sell it,and I will make an intro thread soon as get my computerback.

·
Registered
748 Posts
^ I really dont understand why people think that is so funny?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts