ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so long story short, me and another member of the forum installed my ricelands, but we left the spring collar out , ( the piece that goes right underneath the top hat and on top of main spring) thinking we didn't need it, but turns out springs are making a lot of noise from moving around,

we put the rear ones in, but now i juss need help getting the front ones in, shouldn't take too long, just prob unbolt the top hat and hopefully can slide it in and then preload everythign and tighten it up,

i donts has no tools or jack stands etc :( other wise i try to do myself, anybody cares to help me? i could buy u some foods and beer or somethang, im can drive to you xP

Thanks lmk !

·
Supporting Member
1,269 Posts
i'd help but i'm working right now then leaving to Daygo after. I don't know you guys either otherwise i'd let you borrow my tools. hope you haven't gotten your alignment yet.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd help but i'm working right now then leaving to Daygo after. I don't know you guys either otherwise i'd let you borrow my tools. hope you haven't gotten your alignment yet.
haha thx, and nope havent got an aligment yet, waiting to get the spring collar piece in then readjust then get alignment x)

·
Registered
426 Posts
I can probably try to help you. But i live in gardena/carson... yes two places. lol.

Best way I would think is to compress the springs by changing the height to the lowest... that way it'll be easy to slip it out. Such a pain... especially when I did my spring and strut combo ...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the tools you need (jack, craftsman tool box) and I myself need help installing my racelands maybe you come over? Ofcourse if im jot to far.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the tools you need (jack, craftsman tool box) and I myself need help installing my racelands maybe you come over? Ofcourse if im jot to far.

It'll be nice if you two can do it the same time... I don't mind stopping by and lending a hand.

Nice lets have a party day LOL, although dave was the one who did most of the work for me im down to help u out, whuts ure schedule like?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds like a plan:) Im free every weekend and fridays

·
Registered
103 Posts
Jerryscherry??
Im good for monday heres my number txt me to get details 562 928-7043

1 - 18 of 18 Posts