ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, have a dilemna and i've been searching but I cant find a certain picture. I need to find a picture of the pit crew front end. I've seen a mocha colored one in Japan somewhere and I can't find it. If somebody can help me out or post ANY pit crew front ends then that would be splended! e-beer for you or beer in person at the MATG 2007!

edit** I also remember seeing a Pit Crew frontend with some mild flares too.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU ROCK!!!!! more pictures?

edit** road cone: are you going to MATG? if so, what beer would you like :mrgreen: lol

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ARIGATO!!!!!

Does the PC Kit come with those polished metal bars for the front or are those customed add-on's?

What tail lights are those?

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
If I had to guess I'd say that the chrome bumper sections are probably an option you can get or maybe even an add-on. They look identical on different roadsters, which is something you probably wouldn't see with a custom one-off piece.

I think they look a lot better with the vintage chrome bumper rather than just the PC front end and the circular turn signals. Gives it a different look...can't quite put my finger on exactly WHAT it does to the look though.

Are you thinking about doing the conversion?

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FreedomGLI!! You deliver! =D>

No, im not doing the conversion but somebody we know might be. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Does the front end come with like....attached fenders? Or do people mold them or something?

Also, on the hood, I see that a lot of people retain the factory hood, but some also have a kind of rounded hood. Is that a matter of removing some of the front bumper and adding metal to the hood, or what?

And no, I'm not the one planning on doing this, I'm just curious...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts